We are glad to share exciting news about our newest partnership with Senteon, a leading cybersecurity company dedicated to empowering local businesses and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to improve their security posture and overall safety. Through their strong partnership with Center for Internet Security (CIS), Senteon demonstrates a strong commitment to constantly elevating and expanding their services to offer you the very best in cybersecurity solutions. In a unique approach they conduct a weekly online seminar series, diving deep into all benchmarks. But these are not your typical webinars. Each session features a special guest, an industry expert, ensuring you are equipped with insights from the best minds in the field.
- Problematic Settings Analysis: Identify and revise problematic settings efficiently.
- Compliance Mappings: Making sure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Drift Monitoring & Remediation: Proactively monitor and address configuration drift.
- Change Management History: Maintain a comprehensive history of configuration changes.
- Reporting Configuration: Generate detailed reports to keep you informed.
Here’s a bit about Senteon’s backstory:
With a background in the cybersecurity industry, Founder Henry identified a critical gap in services that were being offered and those in need. He assembled a dedicated team that prioritizes what larger cybersecurity corporations often overlook—the people.
Thanks to our collaboration with Senteon, Resolved IT is now equipped to efficiently provide Compliance as a Service tailored to the CIS framework for our valued clients.
Learn more about Senteon by visiting their website: https://senteon.co/